Naruto-Tenshoku rp
Welcome to Naruto Tenshoku, would you like to continue on your path of the ninja if So please LOG IN. If you are beginning your long journey please register then proceed to filling out the Character template.
Naruto-Tenshoku rp
Welcome to Naruto Tenshoku, would you like to continue on your path of the ninja if So please LOG IN. If you are beginning your long journey please register then proceed to filling out the Character template.
Naruto-Tenshoku rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto-Tenshoku rp

Create you own Ninja path.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» TO THE FORMER MEMBERS THIS IS KON
The Tenshoku Mandate II EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:34 am by Konton Reborn

» Long time no see
The Tenshoku Mandate II EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:59 am by Kinai Uchiha

» The Tenshoku Mandate II
The Tenshoku Mandate II EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:31 am by Kagai Gotsume

» Kurosu Uchiha
The Tenshoku Mandate II EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 1:06 am by Kurosu Uchiha

» Kinai's sites
The Tenshoku Mandate II EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:59 pm by Kinai Uchiha

» To those who still check in on the site.
The Tenshoku Mandate II EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:16 pm by Kinai Uchiha

» chanel handbags
The Tenshoku Mandate II EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:55 am by fenglingling

» Ryu Uchiha
The Tenshoku Mandate II EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:22 pm by Ryu Uchiha

» Rebirth Of Dark Naruto 2
The Tenshoku Mandate II EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:23 pm by Kinai Uchiha

Kages
The Tenshoku Mandate II Konton11 The Tenshoku Mandate II Raiga10 The Tenshoku Mandate II Kagai10 The Tenshoku Mandate II Textur10

The Tenshoku Mandate II

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raiga Uchiha
Uchiha
Uchiha
Raiga Uchiha

Money : 5600

Character sheet
Eye sight:
The Tenshoku Mandate II Left_bar_bleue100/100The Tenshoku Mandate II Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Life:
The Tenshoku Mandate II Left_bar_bleue100/100The Tenshoku Mandate II Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Items:

The Tenshoku Mandate II Empty
PostSubject: The Tenshoku Mandate II   The Tenshoku Mandate II EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:22 pm

Chain of Authority:
Admin / WebMaster - Konton
Admin II - Raiga Uchiha
Admin III - Chris Toushiro

Rules:
Spoiler:

Punishments:
Spoiler:

Tenshoku-Mandate II Rules Active as of Thursday, April 29th, 2010 @ 8:29pmCST
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=1787475160
Mr.E?

Mr.E?

Money : 0

Character sheet
Eye sight:
Life:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: The Tenshoku Mandate II   The Tenshoku Mandate II EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:04 pm

I'm new here. actually, just came into this place from a distant land and washed up here. I have some questions and I'm embarrassed to say I don't know any thing about how to rp. If it's not too much trouble, can you show me the ropes?
thanks-

-E?
Back to top Go down
Kagai Gotsume
Gotsume
Kagai Gotsume

Money : 500

Character sheet
Eye sight:
The Tenshoku Mandate II Left_bar_bleue95/100The Tenshoku Mandate II Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Life:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: The Tenshoku Mandate II   The Tenshoku Mandate II EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:14 am

i can only give you tips mr.E because each rp site is different. my first suggestion would be to read as much as you can of the rp site before posting. the best way to rp in my opinion is to know each character very well, as if they were real characters from the anime. this will not only help you predict the directional flow of the story but also help you find a running site that has people that rp to your personal liking (seeing as this one is not running.). it will also help you on your own character creation including your character history, perhaps you want to be someones son or daughter friend or enemy.

research helps out allot also if and when you come around to character creation. every rp'er has an overwhelming desire for a unique character. you may have already found that alot of names for example orichimaru, susanoo, amateratsu and tsukuyomi from naruto are all names from Japanese mythology all of which is explained better on naruto wiki or normal wikipedia. so to create your character, weapons or techniques from within japanese mythology will always gain you brownie points and will make you much better than most rp'ers.

when posting only post in appropriate areas. for example your post that i am replying to now should have been posted in in the FAQ/suggestions section seeing as we have no lobby.

you will find out quickly that on all rp sites no one likes god modding. this basically refers to rper that cannot be beaten either because their syle of rping doesn't allow anyone to make a scratch on the character and they control fights in such a way that the rper will say what damage their opponent has taken on (good rp fighting etticate will involve rper 1 attacking and finishing with the execution of the attack, it is then in the good will of the other rper to say that they avoid the attack or take on the damage tho it does get anoying when no one gets hurt because they magically avoid all attacks.) or the character creation is so incredibly over powered that the character may be more powerfull than naruto or sasuke.

my only other piece of advice i can offer is that when rping, the more your posts sounds like an actual novel the better. describe the room, atmosphere anything that will help stimulate readers imaginations. even describing smells, movements, habits, things your characters see from their perspective, things your characters thinking will help you and other rpers to create a story with depth and a more enjoyable rping experience for everyone. and once you get to that stage you'll find that you will need to visit the site at least daily to ensure that other rpers are not waiting for your posts. i can certainly say that sites will fall much like this one if everyone does not contribute daily of which even i am guilty.

well i hope that gets you started mr E. i hope you find a decent rp site with decent rpers make sure to read the site rules first tho you may find additional rules. if you do find a good site let me know i may just join up also. and to finish i have on request that you please do not steal any ideas from this site as we have all put in allot of effort creating the characters, techniques and stories on this site, but please read as much as you can from naruto tenshoku to get a fair idea of what rping is about. untill next time peace out.
Back to top Go down
Kagai Gotsume
Gotsume
Kagai Gotsume

Money : 500

Character sheet
Eye sight:
The Tenshoku Mandate II Left_bar_bleue95/100The Tenshoku Mandate II Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Life:
Items:

PostSubject: Re: The Tenshoku Mandate II   The Tenshoku Mandate II EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:31 am

please refer to the above rules spoilers at the top of this page from raiga uchiha's post. just click on the word spoiler under rules to see the rules that we have adhered to while rping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tenshoku Mandate II   The Tenshoku Mandate II Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tenshoku Mandate II
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto-Tenshoku rp :: Information :: New Announcements-
Jump to: