Naruto-Tenshoku rp
Welcome to Naruto Tenshoku, would you like to continue on your path of the ninja if So please LOG IN. If you are beginning your long journey please register then proceed to filling out the Character template.
Naruto-Tenshoku rp
Welcome to Naruto Tenshoku, would you like to continue on your path of the ninja if So please LOG IN. If you are beginning your long journey please register then proceed to filling out the Character template.
Naruto-Tenshoku rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto-Tenshoku rp

Create you own Ninja path.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» TO THE FORMER MEMBERS THIS IS KON
TO THE FORMER MEMBERS THIS IS KON EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:34 am by Konton Reborn

» Long time no see
TO THE FORMER MEMBERS THIS IS KON EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:59 am by Kinai Uchiha

» The Tenshoku Mandate II
TO THE FORMER MEMBERS THIS IS KON EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:31 am by Kagai Gotsume

» Kurosu Uchiha
TO THE FORMER MEMBERS THIS IS KON EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 1:06 am by Kurosu Uchiha

» Kinai's sites
TO THE FORMER MEMBERS THIS IS KON EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:59 pm by Kinai Uchiha

» To those who still check in on the site.
TO THE FORMER MEMBERS THIS IS KON EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:16 pm by Kinai Uchiha

» chanel handbags
TO THE FORMER MEMBERS THIS IS KON EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:55 am by fenglingling

» Ryu Uchiha
TO THE FORMER MEMBERS THIS IS KON EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:22 pm by Ryu Uchiha

» Rebirth Of Dark Naruto 2
TO THE FORMER MEMBERS THIS IS KON EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:23 pm by Kinai Uchiha

Kages
TO THE FORMER MEMBERS THIS IS KON Konton11 TO THE FORMER MEMBERS THIS IS KON Raiga10 TO THE FORMER MEMBERS THIS IS KON Kagai10 TO THE FORMER MEMBERS THIS IS KON Textur10

TO THE FORMER MEMBERS THIS IS KON

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Konton Reborn

Money : 0

TO THE FORMER MEMBERS THIS IS KON Empty
PostSubject: TO THE FORMER MEMBERS THIS IS KON   TO THE FORMER MEMBERS THIS IS KON EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:34 am

Forgot my other pass, my bad. Currently me and a friend have decided to rp. Look for Naruto Redemption

This is a call out to all of you guys. Sign up, lets get this going. Currently.
But to everyone else I'll be checking here hopefully weekly lets get back in touch.
-Kon
Back to top Go down

TO THE FORMER MEMBERS THIS IS KON
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto-Tenshoku rp :: Information :: New Announcements-
Jump to: