Naruto-Tenshoku rp
Welcome to Naruto Tenshoku, would you like to continue on your path of the ninja if So please LOG IN. If you are beginning your long journey please register then proceed to filling out the Character template.
Naruto-Tenshoku rp
Welcome to Naruto Tenshoku, would you like to continue on your path of the ninja if So please LOG IN. If you are beginning your long journey please register then proceed to filling out the Character template.
Naruto-Tenshoku rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto-Tenshoku rp

Create you own Ninja path.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» TO THE FORMER MEMBERS THIS IS KON
Long time no see EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:34 am by Konton Reborn

» Long time no see
Long time no see EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:59 am by Kinai Uchiha

» The Tenshoku Mandate II
Long time no see EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:31 am by Kagai Gotsume

» Kurosu Uchiha
Long time no see EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 1:06 am by Kurosu Uchiha

» Kinai's sites
Long time no see EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:59 pm by Kinai Uchiha

» To those who still check in on the site.
Long time no see EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:16 pm by Kinai Uchiha

» chanel handbags
Long time no see EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:55 am by fenglingling

» Ryu Uchiha
Long time no see EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:22 pm by Ryu Uchiha

» Rebirth Of Dark Naruto 2
Long time no see EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:23 pm by Kinai Uchiha

Kages
Long time no see Konton11 Long time no see Raiga10 Long time no see Kagai10 Long time no see Textur10

Long time no see

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kagai Gotsume
Gotsume
Kagai Gotsume

Money : 500

Character sheet
Eye sight:
Long time no see Left_bar_bleue95/100Long time no see Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Life:
Long time no see Left_bar_bleue100/100Long time no see Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Items:

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Long time no see   Long time no see EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:09 am

hey guys just dropped in to see if there has been any movement in the site. i miss rping with you and i think its a shame to see this site go to waist specially after getting it to look so good. im semi keen on rping again but cant find a decent enough portal to join. most of the reasons why i dislike most other portals is because allot of rp's don't write enough, dont help the story along at all and have story writing skills of an 8 year old. it kinda infuriates me actually that i cant find any site with rp's as good as the members we have here and interesting enough to join.

if anyone drops into the site with a decent portal thats not to overcrowded with members and doesnt require dice rolling or intermediate referees (there was one site i found with referees for each fight, was bloody annoying with there posts telling members to change their actions.. talk about control freaks) please let me know. or like wise if anyone is interested about getting this site up again please hit me up.

till then peace out mah fellow Shinobi.
Back to top Go down
Kinai Uchiha
Uchiha
Uchiha
Kinai Uchiha

Money : 0

Character sheet
Eye sight:
Long time no see Left_bar_bleue100/100Long time no see Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Life:
Items:

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:59 am

Hey I have joined in on a site as kotetsu and kinai. Link will be below but it is a fun and active site. They are starting to get more strict on some rules but it is just because people are trying to over power them selves and god mod.

rpg-haven.forumotion.com
Back to top Go down

Long time no see
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto-Tenshoku rp :: Information :: New Announcements-
Jump to: