Naruto-Tenshoku rp
Welcome to Naruto Tenshoku, would you like to continue on your path of the ninja if So please LOG IN. If you are beginning your long journey please register then proceed to filling out the Character template.

Naruto-Tenshoku rp

Create you own Ninja path.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» TO THE FORMER MEMBERS THIS IS KON
Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:34 am by Konton Reborn

» Long time no see
Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:59 am by Kinai Uchiha

» The Tenshoku Mandate II
Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:31 am by Kagai Gotsume

» Kurosu Uchiha
Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:06 am by Kurosu Uchiha

» Kinai's sites
Tue May 17, 2011 5:59 pm by Kinai Uchiha

» To those who still check in on the site.
Sun May 15, 2011 10:16 pm by Kinai Uchiha

» chanel handbags
Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:55 am by fenglingling

» Ryu Uchiha
Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:22 pm by Ryu Uchiha

» Rebirth Of Dark Naruto 2
Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:23 pm by Kinai Uchiha

Kages

Share | 

East Leader office

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chris Toushiro
Toushiro
Toushiro

Money : 300

Character sheet
Eye sight:
100/100  (100/100)
Life:
100/100  (100/100)
Items:

PostSubject: Re: East Leader office   Sat May 01, 2010 7:33 pm

"I have no money, Just because I am the kage doesn't mean I have unlimited amounts of ryo. To tell the truth Im flat broke"

Chris increases the speed of the fans even more because Talks with Konton are more than often always too stressful for any human being to bear. The strength of the fan is so strong than it feels like it is actually snowing inside the room

"You come into my office, My village, demand money from me, Mess up my room, and then insult the choice ninja from my roster. You better know your place Konton. Allies be allies but dont you dare insult my intelligence"

Chris is pointing to the door because of the fact that he wishes to end the conversation before it escalates any further

"You can either be the bigger man here or act more childish than the 14 year old that is asking you politley to leave. So can you please exit the room."

- - - - -
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Konton
Kumori
Kumori

Money : 0

Character sheet
Eye sight:
100/100  (100/100)
Life:
100/100  (100/100)
Items:

PostSubject: Re: East Leader office   Sat May 01, 2010 7:40 pm

"Pfft, every village has a budget Toushiro, you can not deny that your ninja's names and I.D Numbers are listed on that bill. It would be your cost and is your cost. Now you should act like the man you pretend to be and pay what you owe. Either give me the money to pay off those charges or pay the bill yourself but my village will not be hassled with the choices you and your village have made is that clear." Kon says still staring down toushiro as he begins to feel chilly do to the fans and the fact he was soaking wet.

"The fact you are trying to stray from paying this is really agitating you know that. It's your place just accept that and this 'troublesome situation' as you would put it will be over with. Honestly its as if sense of duty and responsibility don't click with you."
Kon says nearly snarling at how this simple matter is becoming argument.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris Toushiro
Toushiro
Toushiro

Character sheet
Eye sight:
100/100  (100/100)
Life:
100/100  (100/100)
Items:

PostSubject: Re: East Leader office   Sat May 01, 2010 7:58 pm

Chris is stunned at the fact that he wouldn't leave and instead decided to stay. This showed that at this moment he was being childish. Chris took a minute took a minute trying to hold himself from saying anything that can make him any more childish than he is already acting. Chris increases the strength of the fan again. This time it felt like it was 0 degrees and seeing chris's face it actually looked like chris was actually hot.

"Got talk to the people who have put money on your bills"

Chris hands him an adress book of all residents of East N.S.E. Chris was hoping that this would work, if not chris was just going to stop trying

- - - - -
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Konton
Kumori
Kumori

Character sheet
Eye sight:
100/100  (100/100)
Life:
100/100  (100/100)
Items:

PostSubject: Re: East Leader office   Sat May 01, 2010 8:04 pm

"How about you just loan out the cash from your budget and get them to reimburse you. So much quicker and easier." Kon says still staring at chris.

"You have to see them again anyway and I honestly don't think I would be able to t-talk to them at all w-i-i-th out harming them." Kon says as he begins to shake from the cold.

"As you know I-I-'m to stubborn to leave until you just go along with it. I-I-ts not that hard to understand anyways. Just give my the funds and punish the Pervs."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris Toushiro
Toushiro
Toushiro

Character sheet
Eye sight:
100/100  (100/100)
Life:
100/100  (100/100)
Items:

PostSubject: Re: East Leader office   Sat May 01, 2010 8:10 pm

Chris stares at Konton as he starts to shake because it is too cold.

".....Oh come on, Its not even that cold"

Chris says but is highly untrue since toushiro clan members are used to this type of weather. Chris turns up the fans strength again as chris does not do well under stress and therefore is sweating which is why he needs the fans to make the area colder.

"Anyways, At the moment we need money for weaponry against Nyu - konohagakure. They really like to mess with East N.S.E but the good thing is that we have an advantage since they have to attack by ships, So even if I wanted to pay you back the budget doesn't allow it."

- - - - -
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Konton
Kumori
Kumori

Character sheet
Eye sight:
100/100  (100/100)
Life:
100/100  (100/100)
Items:

PostSubject: Re: East Leader office   Sat May 01, 2010 8:13 pm

"I'm sorry I'm used to damp and dark not the fucking arctic please turn the fans down or something." Kons says as he is still shaking. He puts his hands together as the paper on chris's desk changes.

"It was just a joke anyways I need to talk to you about some planning I've been working on apparently the council disapproved it and considering you didn't fail three times in the academy I figured you could help me reword this." Kons says in between chattering teeth as his picks the paper back up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris Toushiro
Toushiro
Toushiro

Character sheet
Eye sight:
100/100  (100/100)
Life:
100/100  (100/100)
Items:

PostSubject: Re: East Leader office   Sat May 01, 2010 8:16 pm

Chris smashes his head against the table nearly making a dent in it. Chris was so stressed from the situation that if it weren't for the fans keeping him cool he would have fainted from sweat and heat.

".....Ow.."

Chris then thinks right after smashing his head against the table that maybe it wasn't such a good idea to do so

"Reward what konton"

- - - - -
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Konton
Kumori
Kumori

Character sheet
Eye sight:
100/100  (100/100)
Life:
100/100  (100/100)
Items:

PostSubject: Re: East Leader office   Sat May 01, 2010 8:20 pm

"I think you hit your head a bit hard there Chris, I said rewords not reward." Kons utters out looking at the fans.
"Please warm this place up I think I'm to cold to ever have children..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris Toushiro
Toushiro
Toushiro

Character sheet
Eye sight:
100/100  (100/100)
Life:
100/100  (100/100)
Items:

PostSubject: Re: East Leader office   Sat May 01, 2010 8:26 pm

Chris shuts most of the fans keeping the room at room tempurature. Chris picks his head up and rubs his forehead.

"Would you mind being more descriptive as to what you want konton"

- - - - -
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Konton
Kumori
Kumori

Character sheet
Eye sight:
100/100  (100/100)
Life:
100/100  (100/100)
Items:

PostSubject: Re: East Leader office   Sat May 01, 2010 8:34 pm

"Okay, honestly I sent this paper in" Kon says as he waves the crumpled up sheet around.
"About a week ago, it was really simple at that. After I was visited by one of your ninja about a spy plan we was attacked by the uchiha. The Mangekyou hit one of my villagers. The eye contact is not only the strong point but wouldn't it be a weak point as well? To trap the Mangekyou user with in his own technique! So I came to the conclusion of making the walls around the west be cover on the outside by mirrors! Brilliant huh?
I thought of it all by myself!" Kon says with a large smile on his face.

"But the council replied here saying the idea was relatively pointless and would jeopardize the village. They also said the effect I was so sure about was impossible. After thinking it over I see what they are getting at. But I honestly need a better defense against the uchiha. No one in the village can think of was to counter the Mangekyou though I can avoid the genjutsu I cant make it back fire on them. Any helpful information?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris Toushiro
Toushiro
Toushiro

Character sheet
Eye sight:
100/100  (100/100)
Life:
100/100  (100/100)
Items:

PostSubject: Re: East Leader office   Sat May 01, 2010 8:37 pm

"Well, what about when they attack I can station some members from my clan at your village" (You will npc as them, etc, etc.) "If an attack by an uchiha with the mangekyou were to happen the toushiro clan members can be sent out to fight him. With our special kekkei genkai they can create a huge, thick wall of ice that can reflect the image of the mangekyou back at him"

- - - - -
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Konton
Kumori
Kumori

Character sheet
Eye sight:
100/100  (100/100)
Life:
100/100  (100/100)
Items:

PostSubject: Re: East Leader office   Sat May 01, 2010 8:47 pm

"See I would love to agree with that but the mirror idea was called idiotic. Also if we stations some toushiro in our village its West custom to provide them with homes or apartments free of charge and that is well, pushing the budget. The Kumori can fight and stray from the Mangekyou I just need a new concept of countering if there even is one." Kon says scratching his head.

"I thought about creating a seal, since I'm really good with Fuinjutsu I figured I might as well work something out but. I cant figure out what to do with it or how to make it work if I even get the damned thing right."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris Toushiro
Toushiro
Toushiro

Character sheet
Eye sight:
100/100  (100/100)
Life:
100/100  (100/100)
Items:

PostSubject: Re: East Leader office   Sat May 01, 2010 8:53 pm

"Well I would love to help you, But something like this is would be more helpful if you got the help of a tactician. Go to the Kage of North N.S.E. He's said to like finding flaws in just about everything, I'm sure he'de love to find a flaw in the mangekyo."

Chris says as he makes a paper fan and fans himself

- - - - -
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Konton
Kumori
Kumori

Character sheet
Eye sight:
100/100  (100/100)
Life:
100/100  (100/100)
Items:

PostSubject: Re: East Leader office   Sat May 01, 2010 9:14 pm

"I may go see him some other time honestly having to spend so much time talking to you has got me a little annoyed I think I'll heed back toward the west." Kon says giving Chris a little smirk to show him he is just pulling his leg.

"I'll see you later shorty." With that kon makes his ways out the door down the steps and towards the gate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris Toushiro
Toushiro
Toushiro

Character sheet
Eye sight:
100/100  (100/100)
Life:
100/100  (100/100)
Items:

PostSubject: Re: East Leader office   Sat May 01, 2010 9:19 pm

As konton leaves i completely untighten most of the muscles that where tightened during the stressful talk with him as I turn the fans on again and rest my head on the table and sigh

"Miss Tori, Can you please get me a glass of water"

- - - - -
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: East Leader office   

Back to top Go down

East Leader office
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2